Every season we try to offer something new for the season. This year will be no different. We really enjoy the new stuff. Keeps us fresh and happy.
- Small stream trips. These were well received last season and we've already booked some for this spring. Way fun and simplistic type trips. Due to the smaller nature of these waters we recommend a one to one ratio.
- Drift boat bird watching trip. We love doing these. Plenty of room for cameras, tripods, field guides and optics. Available April through early May. Fill your count.
- Spey casting lessons and trips. These are growing every year. Lessons are half day and very basic. Enough for one to get started on the right foot. Trips are available both half and full for the angler who wishes to fish with either a spey or switch rod.
- Drift boat lessons. Thinking of owning one? Ever wonder what's involved? Try before you buy. Available mid May. Limited to four participants.
- Fly fishing school. Available again this season at the Maine Huts and Trails Grand Falls hut. Dates to be released shortly.
- We are going to be working with Greg Bostater of Maine River Guides and providing a two day spey fishing trip. Located on the West Branch of the Penobscot river. Intermediate casters and solid wading skills are required for this trip. Dates to be announced when ever the both of us sit down for a pint.
Our plan is to make the 2012 season as fun as last season. What are you waiting for?