Renting a vehicle for any trip can be one of the most stressful times during your stay. We've all heard or have experienced some unacceptable service in the past. This last trip was a much different rental formula than before.
How would you like to rent a vehicle that actually is designed for a fishing/outdoor activity? How about an owner that is an experienced fly fisherman/outfitter? If you said yes to those two questions, continue reading below.
- Small independent and locally owned rental company. Not some big box franchise. Shop and rent local!
- No hidden fees, unlimited mileage and no additional driver charges.
- Free advice. Hatches, flows, restaurant/bar recommendations, guides. These guys will go out of the way to make your trip that much better. Guide books, field guides and Delorme atlas included.
- Car camping options. Rent gear for deluxe or backcountry style trips.
- Choice of vehicles. Chevy Suburban or a Subaru Outback wagon. What more do you need?
- Tow strap, jumper cables, toilet paper, GPS, Thule or Yakima rack with box, tools, rubber floor mats, etc. When did your last rental have any of that stuff?
- Airport pick up.
- Seasonal specials.
- One of the most laid back professional services we have ever used. I wish this type of service was available in more areas.